Linda lusardi looks Rough In Emmerdale
Mr X
2007-05-13 12:27:11 UTC
Having watch the recent episodes of Emmerdale with Linda lusardi I felt
disappointed.
I remember her from her glory days as a page three girl and boy has she
changed.
She looks dog rough now and I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

On the other hand Sam Fox still looks good but she drinks from the furry cup
now.
Golden Oldie
2007-05-13 20:18:05 UTC
Post by Mr X
Having watch the recent episodes of Emmerdale with Linda lusardi I felt
disappointed.
I remember her from her glory days as a page three girl and boy has she
changed.
She looks dog rough now and I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
On the other hand Sam Fox still looks good but she drinks from the furry
cup now.
To be fair to Linda Lusardi she is almost 49 and has had a couple of kids.
What do you expect at that age. She cant look the way she did in her page 3
days forever unless she finds one hell of a plastic surgeon.
Neil - Usenet
2007-05-14 18:38:49 UTC
Post by Golden Oldie
Post by Mr X
Having watch the recent episodes of Emmerdale with Linda lusardi I felt
disappointed.
I remember her from her glory days as a page three girl and boy has she
changed.
She looks dog rough now and I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
On the other hand Sam Fox still looks good but she drinks from the furry
cup now.
To be fair to Linda Lusardi she is almost 49 and has had a couple of kids.
What do you expect at that age. She cant look the way she did in her page 3
days forever unless she finds one hell of a plastic surgeon.
oops, didnt realise it was her lol