toms murder
sugarlips
2007-01-05 09:51:48 UTC
I KNOW WHO IT WAS,IT WAS EDNA
Its clear its her she hasnt been seen out in weeks and she knew they
had something to do with the death of dawn.She keeps herself shut up in
her house so we dont suspect her.She sneeked out at christmas after all
nobody really seems to be missing her exspect betty, len and pearl
maybe they know it was her too and they might be next that would make
for a great story EDNA THE KILLER
Hexe
2007-01-05 13:33:27 UTC
Post by sugarlips
I KNOW WHO IT WAS,IT WAS EDNA
Its clear its her she hasnt been seen out in weeks and she knew they
had something to do with the death of dawn.She keeps herself shut up in
her house so we dont suspect her.She sneeked out at christmas after all
nobody really seems to be missing her exspect betty, len and pearl
maybe they know it was her too and they might be next that would make
for a great story EDNA THE KILLER
this has merit.

she went to the wedding to tell him . . . she approached him for a
good-bye kiss and he forcefully stepped back and out the window.

i think everyone else is shown to be on site at some moment during the
wedding . . . except Edna.

works for me.
--
:Hexe
:Thought for the journey:
Anger is costly on the soul, be carefull with what you choose to spend it on. (Bohdan Chreptak)
Johnd
I say it was Jean Hope
nicola