Who killed King?
stinky
2007-02-11 21:45:51 UTC
Was it Jamie or someone else? This is bugging me.
Dave
2007-02-11 22:08:50 UTC
I reckon it was the smarmy old copper
stinky
2007-02-12 12:11:38 UTC
That doesn't make any sense.
Dave
2007-02-13 07:34:21 UTC
Post by stinky
Post by Dave
Post by stinky
Was it Jamie or someone else? This is bugging me.
I reckon it was the smarmy old copper
That doesn't make any sense.
Which part don't you understand?

I ? reckon ? it ? was ? the ? smarmy ? old ? copper ?
(the one trying to get into the widow's knickers ??)
Oh well
stinky
Thats lame (weak). The cop is there to uphold the law.
trekman
2007-02-15 11:14:17 UTC
My other half thinks it was the widows son.
Shelley
2007-02-21 16:13:21 UTC
Post by trekman
My other half thinks it was the widows son.
Strange how he was at the grave on his own after everyone else had gone. And
where was Alasdair?
SheWolf
2007-02-22 21:28:18 UTC
Post by Shelley
Post by trekman
My other half thinks it was the widows son.
Strange how he was at the grave on his own after everyone else had gone. And
where was Alasdair?
He is in Hotel Babylon ... well it starts tonight ayways so could well
be there. :)